SPSS OnLine Medical Course - SPSS Basics
The aim of the online course SPSS Basics for Physicians is to familiarize yourself with the SPSS program, the handling of the user interface and the implementation of essential medical statistical calculations.
SPSS BASICS - COURSE CONTENT
- Create databases
- Encrypt data
- Handling of the SPSS user interface
- Importing data
- Create variables and enter data
- Labeling of variables and data, defining labels
- Recoding of data, merging of variables and values
- Descriptive statistics: means, standard deviation, medians, minimum, maximum, frequency distributions
- Graphical representations: bar charts, pie charts, box plots, error bars, scatter charts
- Distribution tests: K-S test and Shapiro-Wilk test for normal distribution, Levene test for homogeneity of variance
- Significance tests: Chi-square test, t-test with connected samples and with unconnected samples, Mann-Whitney U-test, Kruskal-Wallis test, analyzes of variance with and without repeated measures, Wilcoxon test, Friedman test
- Correlation analyzes (metric: Pearson and ordinal: Spearman)
- Survival time analyzes: Kaplan-Meier curves and log-rank test
- Superordinate study types
- Intervention studies
- t-test: sample size planning
- Correlation: sample size planning
Computer skills (word processing and spreadsheet programs such as Word and Excel).
Basic knowledge of statistics (advanced knowledge is an advantage, but not required).
SEMINAR TYPE AND DURATION
The online course SPSS basics for medical professionals takes place over a period of 6 days of 2 hours (6x120min).
Typically the course takes place between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. A short break by arrangement.
The online course is 1: 1, with several participants a discount on the price
SPSS COURSE: DATES
It is possible to make an appointment.
Every booked training course is guaranteed to be carried out.
SPSS COURSE: PRICE
The price is EUR 500 per participant (with 2 participants).
The price is EUR 450 per participant (with 3 participants).